Thursday, November 19, 2015

Ava Anderson Non Toxic


I am so excited! For a long time now, my coworker has been talking about Ava Anderson products this, Ava Anderson products that, and I ignored her. She invited me to a handful of the parties she hosted and gave me catalogs that I never looked at. Then a good friend of mine invited me to an Ava party, and I said sure. After all, even if I didn't buy anything at least I was hanging out with people I know and like. I decided to buy a small handful of products, and on Tuesday they arrived. By Wednesday morning I was 
Obsessed. Yes. If you think I'm kidding, look at it this way: I'm already so in love with it that less than a week after attending my first Ava Hour, I am an independent Ava Anderson Non Toxic consultant!
Okay, yes, it's like a Pampered Chef or Silpada or Lia Sophia party. But it's better. Why? I've already talked in this blog about trying to go without shampoo, and why I stopped using products with parabens in them. Ava Anderson is a 6-year-old company founded by a 14-year-old in 2009. She did research on the toxins in body products in America and wanted something better. When she couldn't find it, she made it. Love it. 
Not only does she have body products, but she's got a kids line, hair, men's, sun, home, pets, auto.... It's amazing. Most products are multi-use too. Like the pet shampoo is actually great for people too. The diaper rash cream is fantastic to spot treat acne. 
One of the mission statements off of the Ava website is, "we don't tell you this to sell product. It's to educate people to take control of their health." I might be paraphrasing. Long story short, I will be booking parties as soon as I host my AvaLaunch parties in the next few weeks. But I am so excited to be getting involved with a product line that I can be excited about and believe in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment